Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!

Well it's official.  We hit the 4 years of being together yesterday.  Surprise surprise!!  We are still together and still going strong.   We had a lovely lunch to celebrate our four years together.  We at Carrabba's.  Unfortunately, it wasn't our first choice for lunch.  We had hoped to eat at a japanese steakhouse but the one we intended to go to wasn't open for lunch.  It was excellent as usual.  It rieminds me on our wedding day as well seeing as how prior to our marriage ceremony, we had a prewedding lunch at olive garden.  I remember our wedding all too well. Considering we officially got married at the justice 4 years ago, it definitely wasn't a big ceremony.  I do remember feeling like i was on display from where we stood and all our friends and family lined up and took pictures of us.  I will never forget saying those words and looking into those beautiful eyes of the woman i loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with.  It was been the best four years of my life.  I'm looking forward this upcoming year the most as lots of changes are taking place.  New baby and potentially new house has definitly got me excited to experience it with the woman i love.   I'm also looking forward to the years to come as we get to experience so many more things together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment