Monday, November 22, 2010

On Call

Don't you just love it when you forget to write down that your oncall?  I'm going to attribute my lack of forgetfulness to old age.  Either way last night, i went to bed at 2030, phone rings at 2140 for emergency cath lab pt and i need to come in.  Surprisingly on what little sleep i get, i manage to stay awake really well.  I'm sure that isn't going to be the case all the time and i'm feeling it right now.  I did manage to get best of both worlds.  I got to come into our old cvicu 1 last time and even managed so see the patient in "my room."  Plus i managed to transfer and stock most of the new unit in preparation for today when we officially transfer over.  very exciting. Today and tomorrow will definitely be bringing more exciting things, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment