Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day found both of us completely exhausted.  Working as much the last four days found my quite exhausted.  I came home and slept for a few hours woke up long enough to eat and found myself on the couch relaxing the good part of the afternoon.   At least i wasn't the only one exhausted.  All the cooking wore out my wife.  I'm just glad she didn't make pickles and ice cream.  Thanksgiving night found both of us crashed asleep on the couch.  The good news with the fridge was that the freezer was cold enough to act as a fridge but wouldn't freeze anything.  So leftovers found the unusual place inside our freezer.  Having a fridge that doesn't work is very inconvenient.  Having it break down the day before thanksgiving is even worse.

Black friday found us chilling at home with a repair man on the way for the futile attempt to fix the fridge.  I will admit, after he fixed the fridge, it is colder, however ice wasn't forming in the freezer go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment